RF Defcon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RF DEFCON FORUM where you can post about your issues, tips, ideas and suggestions regarding RF Defcon game to be able to enjoy and fully meet the gaming experience of the players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Done removing MONEY loots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMSaire
Admin
ADMSaire

Done removing MONEY loots Empty
PostSubject: Done removing MONEY loots   Done removing MONEY loots EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Hi there guys i just totally remove the "Money" loots to all monsters how ever if you saw any money loots in specific monster just let me know report it to me and name the monster where did you get the money thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rfdefcon.com
jianjr3006

PostSubject: Re: Done removing MONEY loots   Done removing MONEY loots EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:08 pm

ING: JianJr i got money loots from AB, please remove it GM, thanks more power and God bless!
Back to top Go down
Xaizan

PostSubject: Re: Done removing MONEY loots   Done removing MONEY loots EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:24 am

IGN Xaizan looted almost 8 stacks off these from Giant Defcon Stingbug in bell HQ only to realise i cant do anything with them then decided to come read the forums lol that will teach me for not paying attention
Back to top Go down
ADMSaire
Admin
ADMSaire

PostSubject: Re: Done removing MONEY loots   Done removing MONEY loots EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:26 pm

thanks for notifying me that theres dropping money on some monsters just leave the name of the monster here and i will fix it as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
http://www.rfdefcon.com
jpcasiple

PostSubject: Re: Done removing MONEY loots   Done removing MONEY loots EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:28 pm

IGN: JPox found money loots on Giant Wing Defcon please remove all of them gm thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done removing MONEY loots   Done removing MONEY loots Empty

Back to top Go down

Done removing MONEY loots
Page 1 of 1