RF Defcon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RF DEFCON FORUM where you can post about your issues, tips, ideas and suggestions regarding RF Defcon game to be able to enjoy and fully meet the gaming experience of the players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legit or not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jianjr3006

Legit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Legit or not?   Legit or not? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

GM, are they legit donator???, after i heard and saw that vote points can hack, like LegionCommander he instantly got Dragon full set and weapon!.. and this 4 bells their just new,. i just asking GM. if this 4 bells are true donator?? Namely: Miya, YO , Virus and Voin?!. .. thanks GM, this just my concern! HOpe you can answer my question asap, God bless and more power, we need u in game GM ! thanks

Legit or not? Not_le10
]
Back to top Go down
MazFace

MazFace

Legit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legit or not?   Legit or not? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:51 pm

I think they are Legit, coz the purchased items count in the shop didn't move, unless they have access to the Item Shop Control Panel. But Please Investigate Admin.
Back to top Go down
Rayden

Legit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legit or not?   Legit or not? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Ive seen one in acc too wearing DA he just show it but never wears it don't know why? sadly I dont have screenshot but many of us witness it.
Back to top Go down
ADMSaire
Admin
ADMSaire

Legit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legit or not?   Legit or not? EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 pm

all the donators in bells are legit dont worry no one can access to gamecontrol panel and even if some players can bug vp my control panel have logs i can manage to remove hackers or bug players thanks for reporting
Back to top Go down
http://www.rfdefcon.com
Sponsored content

Legit or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legit or not?   Legit or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Legit or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RF Defcon :: Reports :: Rule Breakers-
Jump to: