Welcome to RF DEFCON FORUM where you can post about your issues, tips, ideas and suggestions regarding RF Defcon game to be able to enjoy and fully meet the gaming experience of the players.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADMSaire
Admin

PostSubject: Forum Rules   Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:09 pm

ALL PLAYERS REGISTERED IN THIS FORUM ARE REQUIRED TO ABIDE THESE RULES

1. ENGLISH IN ALL CHATS & POSTS
    This is an international community, so English is a must. Anyone caught chatting or posting in other language (including alien language) will be warned, and later on, punished accordingly (punishment can be temporary or permanent ban, or receive super spam from admin!).

2. POST ON THE RIGHT SECTION
    Sometimes, people just sooo lazy to read the section information and post in whatever forum they want :(Please note that any topics posted on the wrong section will be neglected, i.e. posting game crashes in general inquiries section (should be in technical issues), or rule breaker report in GFX section (uh, what?).

3. DO NOT SPAM
    I hate spam, people hate spam, and I know you too hate spams! So if you don't wanna get spammed by my spam bot please do not spam. Intensive spamming can cause intensive ban.

4. DO NOT POST/ ADVERTISE OTHER SERVER
    We know it's not proper to post or advertise other server in our private server, so please don't do that! If such links were discovered they will be removed by our moderators.

5. RESPECT! NO SWEARING OR ABUSING (**FLAME WAR EXCLUDED**)
    Our team aims to build a friendly community, so any abusive action is not tolerated in this forum. I've put some swear filters in the system, but some other swearing word might not in my system yet. Again, you can be banned from abiding this!

6. REPORT ANY SORT OF BUGS OR ISSUES OF THIS FORUM
    We want you to have good experience in this forum so please report to admins if you have any trouble/ bugs/ issues in this forum.

ENJOY AND HAPPY GAMING!

Happy Gaming!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rfdefcon.com

Forum Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1