RF Defcon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RF DEFCON FORUM where you can post about your issues, tips, ideas and suggestions regarding RF Defcon game to be able to enjoy and fully meet the gaming experience of the players.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Addition of level 80 weapon in shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hashimate

Addition of level 80 weapon in shop Empty
PostSubject: Addition of level 80 weapon in shop   Addition of level 80 weapon in shop EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 8:17 pm

I think most of us are on the server because of the free VP.

But I think in order to attract new players without the VP, the new players must feel like they are able to survive some of the early joiners without over relying on VP.

So I suggest adding in level 80+0 weapon to NPC.

Adding level 80 wont threaten early joiners but also give them a fair chance against them. I believe now a VP user can wipe a party of non VP recipient.

What do you guys think?

Eliza
Back to top Go down
Xaizan

PostSubject: Re: Addition of level 80 weapon in shop   Addition of level 80 weapon in shop EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:02 am

there is an NPC with lvl 80 +0 weapons @ 300m per weapon if you mean the Philharmonic weapons i dont think they should ever be on an npc or vote for them tbh if anything put them on PB loot so it gives more incentive to be logged on for when they spawn

im saying this as a person who missed the free VP aswel btw
Back to top Go down
hashimate

PostSubject: Re: Addition of level 80 weapon in shop   Addition of level 80 weapon in shop EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 2:41 am

Oh, my bad. Thought the highest ones are on Customs. Please close thread hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addition of level 80 weapon in shop   Addition of level 80 weapon in shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Addition of level 80 weapon in shop
Page 1 of 1